Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Well Things Are Ok I Guess

hi girls with scoliosis,
    i have a severe curve and i have been getting this pain uper right part of my back and when i put my brace on it goes away. is this supposed to happen or did i just work too hard outside the other day

welll...

when my back hurts, i put on my brace and it goes away. i think it's because of slouching. when you sit straight, it feels a bit better. i don't think it's abnormal.
    Listen my child to this story of dreams
    ~:~ For the beginning is more difficult than it seems
    When the ten daughters are reunited in order
    ~:~ When the four sided box loses it's border
    When eye of the pheonix is in your hand
    ~:~ When the bird of fire can see again
    When the moon sleeps and the sun plays
    ~:~ When the king of the sky shines his ray
    Underneath a river of colors
    ~:~Lies a gate to golden wonders

I luv Gilmore Girls!!!

Comment

my back always hurt a while after I took my brace off...I'm not totally sure why though

what are your curves?
      Cailin
      40* Lumbar Curve
      Wore Boston brace for 11 months

Comment

yah thats wat i thought mine does too so i think that is kinda weird but lol w/e im just scared that when i am out of my brace then my bck will hurt cuz i like my brace and my back feels good in it ... i know weird huh?
        Wats up? I'm 11 and just recieved an e-mail that said i've been registered but im 11 and have a 28 curve, i know but it used to be 35 so i dont really give. anyway i gots a brace and i dearly hop that y'all can help me get through the worst yr of my life thanx.

Comment

hello!!

Originally posted by bgh31594
          yah thats wat i thought mine does too so i think that is kinda weird but lol w/e im just scared that when i am out of my brace then my bck will hurt cuz i like my brace and my back feels good in it ... i know weird huh?
          this is jessica and thanx everyone for saying stuff and yeah so to the girl that wrote that above do u have an email please email me jessica09261994@msn.com because i want to meet someone my age with a brace bye bye

Comment

Working...
          X