physician locator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• physician locator

Umm. while I was surfing the internet, I found something from the Scoliosis Research Society's website.
    it is physician locator, and it tells us the members of that community in certain region. If you don't know the doctor's name, you can find doctors with your country and city.

https://www.srs.org/locator/locator.asp

I think it is limited to the members of the community, but I think it is better than know no one.

I am not sure that I am expressing right way, but I hope it can help you and me^^

Originally posted by girlfromKorea
    Umm. while I was surfing the internet, I found something from the Scoliosis Research Society's website.
    it is physician locator, and it tells us the members of that community in certain region. If you don't know the doctor's name, you can find doctors with your country and city.

https://www.srs.org/locator/locator.asp

I think it is limited to the members of the community, but I think it is better than know no one.

I am not sure that I am expressing right way, but I hope it can help you and me^^

i could not find option "USA" in drop down list

Comment

Originally posted by Marcilo
      i could not find option "USA" in drop down list
      That's because it assumes USA as the country. Simply fill in the State/Province field and click SEARCH.

--Linda
      Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
      Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Yeah,, Linda is right.

Comment

Working...
        X