New York Lodging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York Lodging

My partner is scheduled to have surgery in New York City in mid-January at the Hospital for Joint Diseases on E. 17th Street. He will need to be in New York for a week after he is released from the hospital so he can be seen by his doctor during that time.

Does anyone know of any special residences/suites for folks that are needing to be in the city while their spouse/partner is in the hospital and during recovery? Hotels, particularly suite hotels, are so expensive there, I thought perhaps someone would know of an alternative.

Thanks.
    Sammy Moon

Hi Sammy...

I don't know of any, but be sure to check with your doctor's office. They probably have a list of cooperating hotels.

--Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

You might try AAA if you are a member. Get them to send you a New York travel book. It will list places to stay. Also, there should be a tourist association of some type for NY. Search the net and I'll bet you can get stuff sent to you. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X