Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spinecor bodysuits

Hi Moms of Spinecor,
    I just have to say what a wonderful, accomodating company that Special-Clothes.com is. I finally had a chance to speak with the woman regarding the bodysuits I had ordered. Nicole did not like them because the neck was not a V like Spinecor and the sleeves were not capped and tapered. She said I could send them back and they can make it the way she likes it. I just have to send her a sample of what I want. She said the cost would be minimal. What I like about this shirt is that it is 100 percent cotton and you can put it in hot water. The Spinecor is part lycra and is not supposed to go in hot. Remember I told you our first four all became ripped at the crotch. I have been washing them so carefully now. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I think they can basically make you anything you want. What a wonderful company. They have many young customers who have extreme special needs. And they are making their lives a little more comfortable with their clothes. Meanwhile I already ordered 4 more from Spinecor. LOL! I will have bodysuits coming out of my ears. I sure hope this brace is working and that Nicole will be in for a while!!! Take care, all. Melissa
    Melissa
    From Bucks County, Pa., USA

Mom to Matthew,19, Jessica, 17, and Nicole, 14
    Nicole had surgery with Dr. Dormans on 9/12/07 at Children's Hospital of Phila. She is fused T-2 - L-3

Melissa,

I just want to say once again, how THANKFUL I am that you told us about that place ! I'm still waiting for our bodysuits but I know they'll be great Hey, you can't have enough bodysuits, especially different colours AND the price is AMAZING !!! I hope everything is going well for you and your family.

hugs,

celia

Canadian eh
    Daughter, Deirdre born Oct 2000. Diagnosed with 60 degree curve at the age of 19 months. Serial casting by Dr. Hedden at Sick Kid's Hospital. Currently being treated by Dr. Rivard and Dr. Coillard in Montreal with the Spinecor brace and curve is holding at "2" degrees. Next appointment 2008

Comment

bodysuits

Thanks Melissa!
      I'm so glad to hear; we're anxiously awaiting ours; I ordered some too (from Special Clothes). You should get a discount for all the business you'r giving them! Pat

Comment

bodysuits

It took a long time to get ours, as well. Don't thank me yet until you know you like them! LOL! We were so boring, we only ordered white. Want to put a sad face here, but don't know how. Where are your kids when you need them? Anyway, my daughter thinks it's very sad that I can get excited about bodysuits. You should have seen me when the package came. You would have thought they were diamonds!! Anyway, take care. Melissa
        Melissa

Nicole had surgery with Dr. Dormans on 9/12/07 at Children's Hospital of Phila. She is fused T-2 - L-3

Comment

bodysuits

Well, after almost a month of my daughter wearing the spinecor I can see the desparate need for extra suits! I must have missed Melissas discovery of the special clothes company but being so many thousands of miles away I donīt think it would be worth for me to order from them. I think I should try the spinecor place in Athens, Greece, or a local tailor...
          Melissa did you order from the spinecor website or your supplier in New York?
          Also, I am still wondering what exactly is a wobble board......

Comment

spinecor bodysuits

Hi there,
            I just ordered some bodysuits from N.Y. but they were out of Nicole's size. So they are being shipped from England and I should get them any day now. When I get my others back from Special Clothes I will have 12. I really do need that many because she changes them every day and I don't think they will wear well if I am washing the same 4-5 all the time. Maybe you can go on a site for physical therapy equipment to look up what a wobble board looks like. Take care, Melissa
            Melissa

Comment

bodysuits w/snaps!!

Hello Ladies!
              I just found a website we can order bodysuits w/snaps from; www.bodysuit.com. Almost ALL of their bodysuits have snaps with a few exceptions, but the woman I spoke to on the phone said it's clearly marked which few don't have snaps. They're out of Milford, CT.

It's woman's only, but she said a small or extra small should work? I'll give it a whirl, and order and see how it works out!

Quite exciting! Pat

Comment

bodysuits

Pat,
                You are just like me....getting excited over bodysuits!!LOL!!! I just received 4 more from Spinecor and am waiting for my other 4 from Special-Clothes. Remember I told you they are going to make some changes for Nicole. So I will be all set with 12. That is quite enough!!! Enjoy yours!! Melissa
                Melissa

Comment

Melissa!
                  Hello, I'm still waiting for my shipment from Special Clothes, how did you order more SpineCor t's; I looked on the website and couldn't find how to order more? Yes, I would say you certainly have enough ! Stay well! p

Comment

bodysuits

Pat,
                    I called Nicole's Dr. in N.Y and they have a supply there. However, they were out of Nicole's size. So they had them shipped from England. I remember calling Special-Clothes to ask them what was taking so long. You might want to call and give them a nudge. I forget where you live and where you went for your spinecor brace. Melissa
                    Melissa

Comment

Working...
                    X