type of cute clothes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• type of cute clothes

what type of cute clothes look good over your milwakee i sooooooooo need to know what kind is the cutest and looks good to great. i love fashion and when i get my brace i want to b rerady. please reply!
    Billie
    (no, im a girl!)
    needs a milwakee brace in about 2 weeks

I am 13

I live in Kentucky

LOVE rap and hip-hop!

35 degree curve

well, i had a boston, but i've found 4 the milwaukee, sometimes turtlenecks can save ur life! depending on how big the neck ring is, this may make it look worse, but hang in there!
    another piece of advice: go with the layered look: it makes the brace less noticable, and you don't appear as super straight1 hope this helps!
    Hey, so I'm Rebecca, I'm 20 and I wore a Boston Brace for one year, and then a Cheneau brace for 5+ years. The Cheneau changed my life. I now am out of brace full time!!!! Its amazing. For all my scoli-girls (and guys of course) hang in there - the day you get your brace off is the best feeling ever. All the years of wearing it won't matter when that day comes. amo vobis!

"DUX FEMINA FACTI (The leader of the deed was a WOMAN!)"
    -Virgel

Comment

Well, for about the first year I had my brace, all that mattered was covering it. FOr a while it was jeans and sweat shirts or jackets everyday, then only big (like extra large) t-shirts, but now I relize that I don't have to do that. Try tighter things, off the shoulder things, smaller sizes, top tub tops, ect.

Comment

Working...
      X