Doctor in Indianapolis, IN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor in Indianapolis, IN?

Looking for a doctor recommendation in Indianapolis. I have checked the SRS physician finder, but I would like any personal recommendations if they exist!

Melanie

Melanie, I live in southern Indiana and had surgery when I was 14 at Rileys.
    I have ben to several otho Dr's in this area and am not at all happy with the results, I am now seeing Dr. Terry Trammell (not sure if spelled correct) but he is with Ortho Indy they can be reached at 317-917-4365. He is also the main Dr that works on all the indy race car drivers, so he has some really good credentials, look him up online and if you like what you see I would give them a call, took me about 4 months wait to get into him I go again this Friday 8-12-05 at 11:45. Good luck to you.

Comment

Thanks for the reply! Any opinions on Dr. Huler, Dr. Reilly, Dr. Sasso, or Dr. Hardacker? I am working under the constraints of using only approved providers through my insurance; unfortunately, Dr. Tramell is not on that list! Dr. Huler is also at Ortho Indy.

Comment

Working...
      X