talk about rock hard abs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talk about rock hard abs

I got my brace in june 2005 on summer break so no one from school knows about my brace, and you know that the brace is really hard and makes you have rock hard abs lol! So if I get made fun of. I'll tell them to punch me in the stomach and if they do ill say yea talk about rock hard abs!

*Lindsay*
    Lindsay, age 12
    Curve without brace - 40 top, 45 bottom
    Curve with brace - 40, 38!!!!!
    S curve Started wearing Boston brace
    in June 2005 and will have it for at least 2 yrs.

Yeah

Lindsay, Thats the funniest thing with the brace. The next would have to be when your friends forget you have it on and they hit you out of fun and all you feel is vibration and they get a sore hand for a while. Take it from a girl that has had so many people do that to her. Even during softball i put it on without telling the rest of the girls and when i come back they hit me out of fun (or joking) and then they hurt themselves and you just laugh. So good luck with your brace its really not that bad, depending on how long you have to wear it. i have to wear it for 3 years and 23/7 except when i'm playing softball which is EVERY weekend. LOL. So after about 3-4 months you get use to brace-life. Well Good Luck ~Sammie~

Comment

yeah, it's fun to play around with like that.
      i had a friend who would always come over to me and knock on my stomach to see if "anyone was home".
      i knew someone else who called her brace "my hug"

Comment

I wore a brace when I was in junior high, and I always had people punch me. I had little air holes in my brace and I would stick a pen in one like I was stabbing myself. It really freaked people out.
        26 year old female
        wore a brace in junior high
        fusion of T4-L4 at 15 years old
        broken hardware at 23 due to failed fusion
        November 10, 2008 hardware removal and fusion of L3-L4

Comment

Working...
        X