3 1/2 yr. old with brace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 1/2 yr. old with brace

i just got back from the dr. my daughter got her new brace today. so far, it's been 3 hrs. and she hasn't fused once!!! the brace she had before, her breathing was heavy, she wouldn't move off the couch and she cried all day long. they didn't seem to do anything different with this brace. it sure is nice not having to carry her from room to room!!!

Glad to hear the adjustment with the new brace is going well. Hopefully it continues to go well. Keep up the good work.
    Carmell
    mom to Kara, idiopathic scoliosis, Blake 19, GERD and Braydon 14, VACTERL, GERD, DGE, VEPTR #137, thoracic insufficiency, rib anomalies, congenital scoliosis, missing coccyx, fatty filum/TC, anal stenosis, horseshoe kidney, dbl ureter in left kidney, ureterocele, kidney reflux, neurogenic bladder, bilateral hip dysplasia, right leg/foot dyplasia, tibial torsion, clubfoot with 8 toes, pes cavus, single umblilical artery, etc. http://carmellb-ivil.tripod.com/myfamily/

Comment

day 2 w/brace

so far so good. last night she woke up 3 hrs. into her sleep and i took off her brace. her under shirt was soaked. but when i went to put it back on this am, she stood right up and let me put it on her. i'm really proud of her!

Comment

Working...
      X