Happy about my brace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy about my brace

My name is Lindsay and im 12 yrs old. i was just diagnosed with scoliosis 4 weeks ago and got my brace 2 weeks ago. my top curve is 36 and bottom is 36 degrees too. I was 4 degrees away from surgery! but luckily if i keep up with this brace for 2 yrs i wont have to! But ive had this brace for 2 weeks and 1 day(2 be exact LOL) and i am so HAPPY about my brace because im so used to it already and am so glad!! So any1 scared about getting a brace dont be because its not that bad at all i promise! and if you sleep in your brace i recemend a memory foam mattress because it molds to your curves! So good luck for any1 getting a brace!!!!!!!!!!!

*Lindsay*
    Lindsay, age 12
    Curve without brace - 40 top, 45 bottom
    Curve with brace - 40, 38!!!!!
    S curve Started wearing Boston brace
    in June 2005 and will have it for at least 2 yrs.

Lindsay, i am so happy that the brace wearing is going well for you! thats a very good sign! i just got my brace off 2wks ago and i was surprised by how quickly i also got used to it. good luck!
    ¢¾ aura ¢¾

Comment

thats great

wow thats GREAT im glad you went through with the brace some people dont even go through with it! I cant wait till i get mine off in 2 yrs

Lindsay *
      Lindsay, age 12
      Curve without brace - 40 top, 45 bottom
      Curve with brace - 40, 38!!!!!
      S curve Started wearing Boston brace
      in June 2005 and will have it for at least 2 yrs.

Comment

That's great news! I'm so happy it's working out. Keep it up!

Comment

Yes

My is Kara i was didsenois with scoliosis in 7 grade My crave was 43 now it 41 Good Luak with your brace Lisney
          Kara
          Brace 4-15-05-5-25-06
          Posterior Spinal Fusion 3-10-10
          T4-L2
          Before 50T
          After 20T

Comment

Working...
          X