Looking for good doctor in San Antonio, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for good doctor in San Antonio, TX

Hi, I'm darla, age 20, and have a severely abnormally curved spine. I have scoiliosis and kyphosis, and the lower portion of my spine is basically accordion peated. I used to see Driscoll childrens Dr. Comstock, but he did nothing and now I have a 55+ degree curature when last measured 3 years ago.

Can anyone recommend a good doctor here who will accept medicaid? My back is getting worse enough that I've lost about an inch in the past year, and breathing is at times a problem.

Hi neighbor, I'm in Austin Hot enough for you lately?
    I am sorry I can't be too much help, but I'll let you know who I have seen here in Austin (I'm not sure that they accept medicaid, but it may be worth a call). I visited SpineAustin and saw Dr. Matthew Geck who is a spine and scoliosis surgeon. He did not treat me, so I can't really give you too much info, we just reviewed my x-rays for a check up. (I received my surgery from an awesome surgeon at scottish rite, but I think you have to be under 18 to get treatment there).
    Here's the info: spineaustin.com or 512-454-1234
    I found him on NSF home page search for doctors. Maybe you could find someone closer to San Antonio on there.
    Good luck!
    Harrington Rods in 1991 at age 15
    Surgery at Scottish Rite in Dallas, TX

Fused from T-4 to L-3

Comment

Happy to see you.

Hello, I was just looking through the internet and some articles on scoliosis and I saw your post. I am happy to see you for your scoliosis. Obviously this is a disease that really affects everyone regardless of socioeconomic status. Give us a call and talk to our new patient coordinator Lori 512.472.6787.

Comment

Working...
      X