EVIL Dr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVIL Dr.

i feel like my entire dr.'s office dosent care about us (the scoliosis patients). I kinda feel like he sees so many of us we are just 2 number on a chart and a check!

GRRRRR this irritates me

I know what you mean It irritates me too. When I was at my ortho, last he acted as tho I was nothing. It made me mad. So yeah I would really like to know about your scoli! Write me bac asap

Thanks,
    ***ASHLEY***

Comment

I'm sorry to hear you both are having problems with your doctors, but on the other hand, I'm glad to hear it. I thought we were the only ones having that problem! My 12 year old daughter and I were so frustrated, we switched doctors. The first doctor told us nothing but yet sent a report to our family doctor telling him that he explained everything to us and feels that we totally understood what he said! He wouldn't even look at the x-rays in the same room that we were in and he would shut the door behind him so we couldn't see/hear him. I always opened it! lol After two visits with him, we switched to a female doctor and she seems much better--more understanding of my daughter's feelings, she talks directly to my daughter, etc.

Comment

Evil doctors reply

Hi,
        I have been experiencing the same thing. I am bouncing between doctors, and have yet to find one. I spent a day in the E.R. room in severe pain, and was treated very badly.
        I am a single parent of two children and don't feel like I'm going to make it.
        I've lost my job and medical insurance and am now on state insurance and I can not beleive how badly I am treated.
        I am going to see an acupuncturist who is very well-known and was in the medical profession for many years and is apparently interested in helping people from their pain.
        I have this intuition that this is going to be a good start. He knows a lot of Doctor's and I have faith that he knows what scoliosis is like.
        I don't know if he can help with my pain, but he helped my son when he broke a vertebrae.
        I understand frustration with useless Doctor's, but keep searching for connections to the right one, it will come.

Bonnie

Comment

Working...
        X