Dr. Roy Nuzzo NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Roy Nuzzo NJ

Hi, Any info on Dr Roy Nuzzo (Summit NJ) will be greatly appreciated. How is his reputation as a surgeon/doctor? Has anyone had an experience with him? Ive heard good things about him. Thanks.

Is he with Summit Medical Group? I have no experience with him or the group, but in researching for my son's surgeon, I have heard good things about Summit. My son is 16 and will have his surgery on June 22 with Dr. Samuel Laufer at Robert Wood Johnson. Good luck to you. Carol

Comment

tender loving care

My daugther has CP and had hip surgery when she was 3 years old. She is now eight. Dr Nuzzo is not only a skilled surgeon but is also very caring. He was able to preform a less radical surgery for our daughter than the other doctors we had seen were recommending. Had we not seen Dr Nuzzo our daughter would not be able to sit due to her not having a hip socket that was undetected by the other docotrs. Allsion's recovery was quick and the scarring was minimal. I hope this relieves some of your fears. He is a great Surgeon. Good luck. Laurie

Comment

I have not heard of Dr. Nuzzo, but I also saw Dr. Laufer. I was diagnosed with Scoliosis in 5th grade, I was 10, and was immediately put into a brace. I had a double curve, 53-48. It got better and better, but never quite better enough. When I was a sophomore in college, I opted to have the surgery. I was 20 years old, and there were two other girls recovering with me. My surgery went 'text-book', Dr. Laufer told my parents. I would have been out of the hospital a day early, but had an allergic reaction to codine. Now I am 30 weeks pregnant, and still calling Dr. Laufer with questions! He is a wonderful man, he always treated me like I was his own daughter. I would recommend him to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Comment

Brittni26, thank you so much for taking the time to post to this thread about your experience with Dr. Laufer. My son's surgery is June 22 and my anxiety is at an all-time high. But, at the same time, I am very confident with our choice of surgeon . It was so nice to see your post that you were operated on by him and that you are doing fine. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Carol

Comment

Working...
          X