Questions for women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for women

For years, I've hated wearing bras with straps. Sports bras are more comfortable for me. Now that I'm pregnant and my chest is growing, I don't know what bra size I'll be until I'm ready to birth and breastfeed preborn Baby. Do you have any advice for wearing bras? They usually hurt my shoulders.

Also, no matter how much I take out of my purse, it still hurts to carry it. (This is why I love wearing pants with pockets!) Do you have any advice for that? I've tried using a purse with a shoulder strap in the past and that hurt. God bless you!

my Mother my Confidence,
    Corinne
    Last edited by coralewisjr; 05-16-2005, 09:44 PM.

I forget the brand, but I wear bras with wide, cushy straps. I also carry small purses or, recently when my purse was stolen, a fanny pack. Hope this helps. I can look at the bras if you need the name of them. Kris

Comment

Originally posted by KRIS ATKINSON
      I forget the brand, but I wear bras with wide, cushy straps. I also carry small purses or, recently when my purse was stolen, a fanny pack. Hope this helps. I can look at the bras if you need the name of them. Kris
      Please do tell me the name of your bras' brand. Luckily for me, I don't go outside much these days (as I'm supposed to stay off my feet) so unless we have friends over, I won't need a bra anyway. I'm reading in pregnancy books that I should be supporting my breasts, though, so I should think about wearing a bra.

A fanny pack is a good idea. I have a small one from when I went to Canada for a week in 2002.

Thanks! God bless you.

my Mother my Confidence,
      Corinne

Comment

Connie, I just looked at all my bras. They are so old that all the tags are unreadable! Sorry! I know I get them at Belk's or some good department store for about $15-$25 each. I bought the last one probably 1 or 2 years ago, at most.

Comment

Originally posted by KRIS ATKINSON
          Connie, I just looked at all my bras. They are so old that all the tags are unreadable! Sorry! I know I get them at Belk's or some good department store for about $15-$25 each. I bought the last one probably 1 or 2 years ago, at most.
          Yikes! I thought $9/bra at Wal*Mart was expensive. DH and I are unemployed so we can't possibly afford bras that expensive.

BTW, if anyone is interested in buying anything on this website, please email me and DH (our email is on the webpage). If you aren't interested or can't afford anything, please tell your friends. We need money. Please pray that DH will be hired really soon. http://cora.dashjr.org/sell.html

my Mother my Confidence,
          Corinne

Comment

Working...
          X