Yoga for Scoliosis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoga for Scoliosis

Does anyone know if the lady who made this video ever had surgery for her scoliosis or not?

I assume that you're talking about Elise Browning Miller, who has not had scoliosis surgery:

http://www.ebmyoga.com/elise.html
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Correct

Linda,

That is who I am talking about. Do you know how she is presently doing and how old she is.

Becky

Comment

Hi Becky...

I think Elise is in her 50's. She's doing very well. She has managed to reduce her curves significantly. I believe that's because she spends a good amount of time every day in therapy, and that if she were to discontinue the therapy, her curves would return to their original degrees (or perhaps worsen).

Regards,
        Linda
        Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
        Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Hi Linda

have you ever tried this yoga? will it help?

Comment

Working...
          X