no more pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no more pain

If anyone out there is looking for some help with back pain that is constant please look into nero-stimulation or email me about it if you have trouble getting information on it. I have been in pain for aprox. 7 years post op. and just came across this method a few months ago. If you find a place that does this procedure make sure that you do a trial run first to see if it works, they say it might not work for everyone so they should let you take it for a test drive before they put it in permenatly. I just finished my trial and I couldn't belive the results. I have been through so many different types of therapy and meds and doctors that have failed in this field and during my trial I could finally sit down and watch a movie for the first time without having to move around and change positions. It was such a relief for me to just do that, nevermind go home at the end of the day and not have to take some form of a painkiller. That was the biggest relief no meds, I have been on meds now for about 5 years and to not need them anymore was wonderful. If there are any questions out there feel free to contact me by email.

Good for you. I have never heard of that but have you heard of The Alexander Technique? That is my saving grace. I have been practicing that for two years now (after three surgeries and countless other proceedures, not to mention every medication imaginable) and I feel like I have gotten my life back. I'm a new person and am so happy! I am on two meds though, but compared to what I was on and they really weren't working, it's a miracle. I can't say enough about it. Anyone interested in reading about it, go into www.alexandertechnique.com. It's extremely interesting. Good luck!
    1981 Surgery with Harrington Rod; fused from T2 to L3 - Dr.Keim (at 26 years old)
    2000 Partial Rod Removal
    2001 Right Scapular Resection
    12/07/2010 Surgical stabilization L3 through sacrum with revision harrington rod instrumentation, interbody fusion and pre-sacral fusion L5-S1 - Dr. Boachie (at 56 years old)
    06/11/14 - Posterior cervical fusion C3 - T3 (Mountaineer System) due to severely arthritic joints - Dr. Patrick O'Leary (at age 59)

Comment

Did you go to a place like this?

http://www.mainlinespine.com/pages/3/index.htm
      Chemist, 30

1998- 18 degrees
      2003- 33 degrees
      2005- 37 degrees
      2006- 44 degrees
      May 2007- 47 degrees
      December 2007 - 50 degrees X-ray

Surgery May 27, 2008
      Fused T1 to L2