chair recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chair recommendations?

I am a receptionist, and sit for 8 hours a day, broken into 4 2-hour segments. I try to get up and move around my area as much as my leash (headset) will let me; but I know I'm not making my physical therapist's decree of sitting 1/2 hour at a time.

I'm trying to find a new office chair that will support my whole back and offer very adjustable lumbar support (I need it higher and more prominent than most) and also be comfortable for my "sitter" as I have nerve pain in my hips and leg.

Does anyone have an office chair they love? Brands and/or model numbers greatly appreciated, thanks!
    Last edited by cowprintrabbit; 03-03-2005, 05:35 PM.
    Pre-surgery: upper curve 44 (and kyphosis), lower curve 45
    Post-surgery: under 20, both curves (doesn't even qualify as scoliosis anymore )

surgery: August 29, 2005
    fusion T5-L3
    Surgeon - Dr. Ted Wagner at University of Washington (Seattle)

Scar getting to the point where people either don't notice it or think it is from something much less serious!

Hi...

I've got a Soma Ergonomics chair that I really like. It's the fourth chair I've tried in the last 15 years, and by far the best. It can be adjusted far more than any of the other chairs I tried. Here's a link:

http://www.soma.tv/greatProducts_eBody.html

Regards,
    Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
    X