Please help Anastasia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help Anastasia

Anastasia lives in Lahore, Pakistan and suffers from scoliosis. Since 2002 her father has been raising 3 kids by himself Anastasia(or Annie) is 19 years old and is only 4'6" she was suppose to get scoliosis surgery 5 years ago but her father cannot pay for it. The surgery cost 500,000 Pakistani rupees which is about $5,500 U.S. Dollars please help Anastasia. Why not help her? Everybody deserves to have a straight back. Imagine if u were in her place how desperate you would feel! Please email this website to friends and family members and make a donation or al least post the website on Facebook,twitter, myspace, etc. I understand that everybody is tight in money these days but just 1 US dollar is about 98 Pakistani rupees! Even A dollar would help alot! Thank you
    Here is the website:

http://www.supportanastasia.com

Maybe you could forward this to one of the doctors that does charity work overseas. Just a thought.
    Be happy!
    We don't know what tomorrow brings,
    but we are alive today!

Comment

I Dont know any one/ how

Comment

I don't know anyone that goes to Pakistan. Dr. Boachie-Adjei goes to Africa, I believe. It looks to me like she has a surgeon, though and just needs money. I don't know what else to suggest except sharing it on you FB page if you have one. Word gets around FAST on FB.
        Be happy!
        We don't know what tomorrow brings,
        but we are alive today!

Comment

Originally posted by Kat3573 View Post
          Anastasia lives in Lahore, Pakistan and suffers from scoliosis. Since 2002 her father has been raising 3 kids by himself Anastasia(or Annie) is 19 years old and is only 4'6" she was suppose to get scoliosis surgery 5 years ago but her father cannot pay for it. The surgery cost 500,000 Pakistani rupees which is about $5,500 U.S. Dollars please help Anastasia. Why not help her? Everybody deserves to have a straight back. Imagine if u were in her place how desperate you would feel! Please email this website to friends and family members and make a donation or al least post the website on Facebook,twitter, myspace, etc. I understand that everybody is tight in money these days but just 1 US dollar is about 98 Pakistani rupees! Even A dollar would help alot! Thank you
          Here is the website:

http://www.supportanastasia.com
          If Anastasia's story is genuine, she would be advised to set up a Paypal a/c or something similar because payment to an overseas account is quite costly on its own. From Australia, it costs $40 to simply make the transfer to an overseas account. Also, if there is some sort of charity agency who can oversee the collection and use of the money, it gives people confidence that their money is going to the cause.

If people have that confidence, she shouldn't have any problem finding that sort of money because people do want to help these cases.
          Surgery March 3, 2009 at almost 58, now 63.
          Dr. Askin, Brisbane, Australia
          T4-Pelvis, Posterior only
          Osteotomies and Laminectomies
          Was 68 degrees, now 22 and pain free

Comment

Working...
          X