San Diego Scoliosis Support Group Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Scoliosis Support Group Meeting

With the help of the Sociloisis Association, we are starting San Diego's first Scoliosis Support Group! If you or anyone you know has scoliosis or wants to learn more in the San Diego area please contact me at sdscoliosis@yahoo.com. The first meeting will be held Febuary 12, 2005 at 2 pm. Location to be determined soon. Please help us get this important meeting off the ground.
    Jennifer

26 years old. Diagnosed with severe Scoliosis/Kyphosis and CMT at the age of 8. Have had a total of 6 surgeries, 4 on my spine and 2 on both of my feet. Including rod removal surgery. I am fused from T-2 to T-12.

I am interested. Please give me more inormation about the meeting. Thanks.

Letty

Comment

More info on meeting

This is the first Scoliosis Support Group in San Diego. Our first meeting will be held Saturday February 12, 2005 at 2pm. We are currently working on a speaker for that date as well. Because this is the first and only scoliosis support group I would like to make welcome people with scoliosis, their families and loved ones. We would like to have speakers as often as possible and their topics will be posted before the meeting for the benefit of parental judgment if there are such cases. Location is still being determined. Unfortunally since we are a new chapter that is a part of an association, we still have a lot of paper work to do that makes spaces and such easily available.
      Jennifer

26 years old. Diagnosed with severe Scoliosis/Kyphosis and CMT at the age of 8. Have had a total of 6 surgeries, 4 on my spine and 2 on both of my feet. Including rod removal surgery. I am fused from T-2 to T-12.

Comment

Meeting Location

The location of the San Diego Scoliosis Support Group is the "Community Room" at 201 E. Douglas Avenue, El Cajon. The nearest cross street is Magnolia. For any questions, comments or directions please email sdscoliosis@yahoo.com
        Jennifer

Comment

For anyone who is interested our next meeting will be Saturday June 18th at 2pm. The building is located at 3030 Children's way next to Children's Hospital, Room 113. Our speaker this month is Dr. Vert Mooney on exersise and Scoliosis. E-mail me or go to www.sdscoliosis.com for more information :-)
          Jennifer

Comment

Hi,
            I just wanted to let you know that the Scoliosis Association of San Diego is having a meeting on January 28, 2006 at 2pm. It is being held at 3030 Children's way at the Medical Office Building next to Children's Hospital in Room 113. We would love to see you there! Please feel free to check out our website at www.sdscoliosis.com or email me at Sdscoliosis@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Jennifer Rushall
            President Scoliosis Association of San Diego
            Jennifer

Comment

Working...
            X