is there any 1 lookjing 4 a friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there any 1 lookjing 4 a friend

hi im looking for a friend.( not like i dont have some out of here) but my other friends cant understand about scoiliosis

My friends are the same way they just don't seem to understand. I will be your friend if you want.

P.S. My name is also Lauren
    ~*Lauren*~
    Braced for 5 months
    Decided on surgery with 65 and 54 degree curves
    Pre-op curve measurements were in the 70's and 80's
    Surgery on April 26th 2005
    Fused from T3-L4
    Post-op curve is 15 degrees

Comment

I understand what yall mean! Luckily, one of the new kids at school used to have a brace, and when i became her friend and told her about it, she lit up and told me she'd had one. Luckily, she doesn't have to have surgery.
      If you want to talk to me further my email is art2cool@yahoo.com just put friend w/ brace (or something along those lines) in the subject bar!

bye
      ~~Rebecca, 15 years old, 10th grade~~
      I was braced for 2 years and 4 months
      I went through 3 Boston Braces
      Original curve~34*
      Curve in 1st Brace~9*
      Curve in 2nd Brace~14*
      Curve in 3rd Brace~27*
      Curve after bracing~34*

Comment

a friend

hi, i see your looking for a friend. my daughter could use a friend too that understands scoliosis. she hates wearing her brace and could use someone to talk to. feel free to email her
        cheer_angel_16154@yahoo.com
        im just trying to help everyone. have a good day.
        Michelle
        My daughters name is morgan

Comment

I know what you mean! When I told my friends I was getting a brace and might have surgery, they said "sorry," and then kind of forgot about it. I'll be your friend, too . Actually, I just got the news about the brace and surgery yesterday and am still kind of in shock about it, cuz before my curve was mild. So, those of you who wear a brace, what's it like??
          I'm Karin. I had surgery for my scoliosis on October 13, 2005, and am doing well! I formerly wore a providence brace and did PT for treatment.

Comment

typo, I go the news abou tthe brace about...um, five days ago and surgery yesterday
            I'm Karin. I had surgery for my scoliosis on October 13, 2005, and am doing well! I formerly wore a providence brace and did PT for treatment.

Comment

Hey Lauren12 and Scoliogirl (hi again):

Really. Haul yourselves over to www.spinekids.com . That's where are the curvey spine girls (and a boy or two) are....

(See you there!)
              Patricia
              Scoli Mum from New Zealand
              Daughter Caitlin's surgery 2nd May 2005
              Posterior fusion T3 - L1

Comment

Friends

Hi, I am 9 years old I live in England. I have not got my brace yet. My friends seem to be OK about it. I found out lots of information on the internet and it helped me to explain to my friends about it. They have been very good.

Comment

Sure ill be your friend sorry that your friends dont understand scoliosis. Buh bi
                  Lindsay, age 12
                  Curve without brace - 40 top, 45 bottom
                  Curve with brace - 40, 38!!!!!
                  S curve Started wearing Boston brace
                  in June 2005 and will have it for at least 2 yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by ScolioGirl
                    I know what you mean! When I told my friends I was getting a brace and might have surgery, they said "sorry," and then kind of forgot about it. I'll be your friend, too . Actually, I just got the news about the brace and surgery yesterday and am still kind of in shock about it, cuz before my curve was mild. So, those of you who wear a brace, what's it like??
                    hi, im lindsay and i got my brace recently (almost 2 weeks ago). its not that bad, but it takes a little getting used to. it just feels life a tight plastic tank top (literally) but it really isn't that bad. no one really notices it but me, and im always asked if im wearing it cuz they cant tell the difference.

Comment

Working...
                    X