Great surgeon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great surgeon

I know different times people ask for a reference on a good doctor in a certain area....well, we have a great doctor who is located in Hershey, PA. Jamie's doctor is Dr. Lee Segal. He has been great to us answering all of our questions from day one, and has even called me at home on a Sunday. At this point we couldn't be happier with our surgery experience. He had been tied up in a meeting in another town the morning of surgery and called the waiting area and apologized and said he wanted to talk to me but thought it was more important to be with Jamie, than to see me face to face. Jamie was in the OR from 7:45 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and he had a nurse in the OR call me atleats hourly to give an update. The called the minute they started their incision; called when he started the fusion; when he finshed the fusion; when he started putting the first rod in, etc. I have never had such an experience like that. He is just awesome!

If any one needs more information about Dr. Segal, or just wants to hear more about how to contact him,etc. feel free to send me a private messge.

Mary Lou

Excellent news Mary Lou. I'm so glad you have a great person, and an excellent surgeon, working with you and Jamie. Good luck with the recovery - hopefully all will continue to go well.
    Carmell
    mom to Kara, idiopathic scoliosis, Blake 19, GERD and Braydon 14, VACTERL, GERD, DGE, VEPTR #137, thoracic insufficiency, rib anomalies, congenital scoliosis, missing coccyx, fatty filum/TC, anal stenosis, horseshoe kidney, dbl ureter in left kidney, ureterocele, kidney reflux, neurogenic bladder, bilateral hip dysplasia, right leg/foot dyplasia, tibial torsion, clubfoot with 8 toes, pes cavus, single umblilical artery, etc. http://carmellb-ivil.tripod.com/myfamily/

Comment

Working...
    X