Clear All

• Support Group Meeting

Scoliosis Association of San Francisco
    Support Group Meeting
    Wednesday • December 15, 2004
    6 PM – 9 PM

Mt. Zion Medical Center
    LunchStop Café • 1600 Divisadero Street • San Francisco

Dinner will be provided courtesy of The Scoliosis Association of San Francisco

If you are going to attend
    you MUST RSVP by December 14th
    Linda Racine • (650)726-0341
    email lindaracine @ earthlink.net

DIRECTIONS TO MT. ZION

The hospital is on Divisadero, between Post and Sutter. The entrance is at 1600 Divisadero St.

From Marin County: Take the Golden Gate Bridge and the Downtown exit to Lombard Street. Turn right on Divisadero Street and continue to the hospital.

From the East Bay: From I-80 after crossing the Bay Bridge, stay in the second lane from the right. Follow the signs for "Mission St." and exit on Mission St. Get in the middle lanes and turn left on S. Van Ness Ave. After 7 blocks, turn left on Turk St. After 1 mile, turn right on Divisadero St. and continue to UCSF Medical Center at Mount Zion.

From the Peninsula: Follow the signs for "101 North/Golden Gate Bridge" toward San Francisco. Follow the signs for "Mission St." and exit on Mission St. Get in the middle lanes and turn left on S. Van Ness Ave. After 7 blocks, turn left on Turk St. After 1 mile, turn right on Divisadero St. and continue to UCSF Medical Center at Mount Zion.

Muni: Routes 2, 38, 4 and 24. The #1 California & Divisadero is three blocks north of the hospital.

Parking: Street parking is usually possible. There are several lots within a block of the hospital, but they may or may not be open that evening.
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Hi Linda,

I have just seen your picture in my copy of a newsletter circulated by The Scoliosis Association(UK)

It's nice to be able to put a face to a name.What a lovely smile you have!

The text to go with the picture reads:

"In August when Ailie was on holiday in San Francisco staying with SAUK's good friend Louise Sohrabi,she was delighted to have the opportunity to meet Linda Racine,president of the California Scoliosis Support group.They all had an interesting time, comparing notes on their two organisations today and to find how much they have in common."

The photo was on P.2!

Best wishes,

Jenny

Comment

Hi Jenny...

Thanks. I haven't received my copy yet. I'll probably hate the picture (I always do). Meeting Allie was wonderful. I hope that I can be half as spry as she is when I'm her age.

Regards,
      Linda
      Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
      Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
      X