Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fall

sunday i was release from uc davis medical center
    saturday i fell on my back at the at the people 1st confrence in sacramento california. I had to go back to the hospital where i had my scoliosis surgery at uc davis medical center.
    They took a load of x-rays. After that they took me back to the ER. So I can wait for some of the orthopedic spine surgery residents. Then after i meet then one of them said i may need a CT scan done in the morning. After I when Upstairs to the orthopedic floor. After a stressful night on the orthopedic floor. I saw Dr Luna and a copple of the residents I met in the ER. Dr Luna Examed me the same way as one of the residents did in the ER Dr Luna said I still have the photo of you and Dr Gupta in my camera. Then He said I looked at your x-rays and they look fine. I'm going to in to take closer look at the x-rays to just make sure every thing still in place ok sweety. I said ok Dr Luna. Let Me just take this neck coller off Then after a while later they had me walk with PT. I walked with PT. Dr Luna came back and said look like everything is in it place. I have to go back to see doctor Gupta for a follow up in two weeks from that my appt for the fall is on june 29 2010 at 2:45
    Kara
    Brace 4-15-05-5-25-06
    Posterior Spinal Fusion 3-10-10
    T4-L2
    Before 50T
    After 20T

Don't you have another thread about this? I'm glad you are okay.
    Be happy!
    We don't know what tomorrow brings,
    but we are alive today!

Comment

Working...
    X