Prolotheraphy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prolotheraphy

Anyone did use it or those products listed?
    http://www.caringmedical.com/conditi.../Scoliosis.htm

Interesting. It seems very expensive for each treatment, though. You would still have to pay even if it didn't work. I'm not convinced it would help straighten a curve, but it might help with pain...
    Be happy!
    We don't know what tomorrow brings,
    but we are alive today!

Comment

[QUOTE=rohrer01;101611]You would still have to pay even if it didn't work.
      I think it ocurrs with everithing.
      I'm not convinced it would help straighten a curve, but it might help with pain...
      I don't know during growth, then accomplished with something else, who knows? But if ligaments are the guilty ones as it seems to be, may be it help with pain and stop progression.. while all remains being a great mystery, trial and error seems to be the only way to know..

Comment

[QUOTE=flerc;101612]
        Originally posted by rohrer01 View Post
        You would still have to pay even if it didn't work.
        I think it ocurrs with everithing.

I don't know during growth, then accomplished with something else, who knows? But if ligaments are the guilty ones as it seems to be, may be it help with pain and stop progression.. while all remains being a great mystery, trial and error seems to be the only way to know..
        Couldn't the same thing be acheived through specific targeted exercise? It seems to me that this therepy kind of speeds up what exercise does. The doctor in the video clip compared it to exercise.
        Be happy!
        We don't know what tomorrow brings,
        but we are alive today!

Comment

I have talked with someone commercializing it, and as I remember he told me that can be get outcomes impossible to get in other way. I don’t remember if be explained me why, but I think that nobody decides to commercialize some ugly theraphy if it would be the same as a fine therapy as exercises.

Comment

Working...
          X