Texas Patients Needed for Study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Patients Needed for Study

NSF is part of a non operative study proposal being submitted to NIH October 1st.

In conjunction with this study we are looking for adult scoliosis patients in reasonable proximity to the Dallas/ Fort Worth area; who are 21-50 years of age with confirmed diagnosis of idiopathic scoliosis; who have not had surgery, and who do not have known complications such as osteoperosis.

This study will involve various non operative treatments over an extended period of time under the supervision of professional medical personnel.

If you meet this criteria, and would like to participate, please either post in this thread or email me for more details.
    Best Regards,

JOB

I want to know more

Hello i am Smiley. I read your post and i an interested and met all the criteria except for the fact that i don't live in Texas.. But i wouldn't mind traving if it will help the pain go away.. Please i would like more information on the study. And i would like to know if i was able to participate how often would i have to trave?? Pleas get back to me.. my e-mail address beautiful_23_female@yahoo.com.. I'll be waiting to hear from you..
    Shirley Carol
    Smiley

Comment

Interested & in Texas, but I'd like more information. Email to para210@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
      X