tired all the time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tired all the time

I am now 4 weeks and 2 days out of surgery. I have been home slightly more than 1 week from rehab. I am tired all of the time. I did not feel this way in rehab but I do now at home. The smallest task and I have to nap. I do not remember feeling this way last year. Is this normal or should I call my surgeon?

Thanks

melissa
    Melissa

Fused from C2 - sacrum 7/2011

April 21, 2020- another broken rod surgery

Originally posted by mabeckoff View Post
    I am now 4 weeks and 2 days out of surgery. I have been home slightly more than 1 week from rehab. I am tired all of the time. I did not feel this way in rehab but I do now at home. The smallest task and I have to nap. I do not remember feeling this way last year. Is this normal or should I call my surgeon?

Thanks

melissa
    Hi Melissa....

I think it's completely normal. I don't know why it happens sometimes and not others, but there's probably some inconsequential reason. Just rest when you need to.

Regards,
    Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
    X