• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take a look at this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16h_...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally posted by burdle View Post
      Thanks for posting that. I have many questions but will distill it down to 2:

1. if that is correct then why doesn't taking melatonin work? In other words why try to fix the seratonin -> melatonin pathway is you can take melatonin?

2. what about the evidence that IS is caused by anterior overgrowth of the vertebrae as opposed to a problem in neurology? If there is a biochemical problem resulting in the front of the vertebrae growing more than the back of the vertebrae then no amount of dithering about neuro-receptors is likely going to matter.

I suspect a scoliosis researcher would take Stitzel apart in no time flat on at least 10 fronts.
      Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
      Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

Originally posted by Pooka1 View Post
        Thanks for posting that. I have many questions but will distill it down to 2:

I suspect a scoliosis researcher would take Stitzel apart in no time flat on at least 10 fronts.

I reported the photo of the Scolismart chiros with Dr Randal Betz and they promised to review it with him. It took best part of 9 months and then I got a reply from HARMS which was a bit wishy-washy so I went back.

Eventually I got an email from Dr. Betz - which again did not address the points I made and this resulted in him phoning me ( I was impressed as I am in UK).

Anyway he did say that he had spoken with Scolismart about the photo (agreed that it gave them credibility to be photographed with a REAL doctor and misled patients by doing so) and also he told me that he tries to 'rein' them in a bit. I asked him why he couldn't come out publicly and say that he did not believe in their methods and he said he could not do that- it all seemed a bit rubbish to me, but it was the photo that I original challenged HARMS about so Ihad to end the conversation there.

I wish I had got him to comment on the Scolismart Bone Formula, Pain Supplement and the Activity suit but I forgot!

Comment

Originally posted by burdle View Post
          I reported the photo of the Scolismart chiros with Dr Randal Betz and they promised to review it with him. It took best part of 9 months and then I got a reply from HARMS which was a bit wishy-washy so I went back.

Eventually I got an email from Dr. Betz - which again did not address the points I made and this resulted in him phoning me ( I was impressed as I am in UK).

Anyway he did say that he had spoken with Scolismart about the photo (agreed that it gave them credibility to be photographed with a REAL doctor and misled patients by doing so) and also he told me that he tries to 'rein' them in a bit. I asked him why he couldn't come out publicly and say that he did not believe in their methods and he said he could not do that- it all seemed a bit rubbish to me, but it was the photo that I original challenged HARMS about so Ihad to end the conversation there.

I wish I had got him to comment on the Scolismart Bone Formula, Pain Supplement and the Activity suit but I forgot!
          Wow Burdle that's super! Dr. Betz sounds wonderful.

The research situation w.r.t. chiro and Scolismart is what it is. I am not sure why Dr. Betz can't acknowledge the obvious.
          Last edited by Pooka1; 11-09-2016, 07:46 AM.
          Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
          Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

Working...
          X