No announcement yet.

Getting ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Dianeh, for that vote of confidence for Dr. Lonner. Tomorrow, at this time, I hope he will be showing off pictures of my new back. I still cannot believe I am doing this after all these years of being crooked and in pain. It just feels surreal!
    We're snug and comfy in this wonderful apt. provided by our friends--close to subway and nice little restaurants for my husband. I know tomorrow AM is going to come fast--we're sitting here playing banana-grams to pass the time! I'm very nervous but also excited about this massive change coming to my body. Thanks again to everyone for your support, good thoughts and prayers. Hopefully, you'll hear some good news from Brian at some point this week.

Anne in PA
    Age 58
    Diagnosed at age 14, untreated, no problem until age 50
    T4 to sacrum fusion
    63 thoracic now 35, 92 lumbar now 53
    Dr. Baron Lonner, 2/2/10
    Am pain-free, balanced, happy & an inch taller !

Comment

dear anne
      we got the cake for our puppy's birthday for tomorrow...so i know you are ready for your surgery...thoughts & prayers will go with you...for a good procedure, uneventful, wth the same for recovery....may your healing be fast & solid...
      i hope you fall asleep with the anesthesia & wake up what feels like minutes later...with a nice new back...free of any pain beyond healing!

best wishes
      jess

Comment

anne,

good luck tomorrow =) before you know it, it will be over..This is the worst part waiting before the surgery, but honestly they keep you really comfortable in the hospital that before you know it you will be home recovering. Remember to take it day by day. You will be in my thoughts tomorrow as you have your surgery..
        Again I will pray that you have a smooth and easy recovery. Best of luck!!
        xox megz.

27 year old female
        Upper Curve 110 degrees
        Lower Curve 90 degrees
        Surgery with Dr. Wood at MGH 1/11/10 && 1/14/10
        Fused T2-Pelvis
        Back looks amazing and no more Hump! ^_^

Comment

Working...
        X