New? Good, easy to understand article on Scoliosis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New? Good, easy to understand article on Scoliosis

I found this article this morning, and it's such a good, easy to read article that addresses many basic questions. I wish I'd seen this when my daughter was first diagnosed. I hope someone finds this helpful:

http://www.youngwomenshealth.org/scoliosis-article.html

Susanna
    Susanna
    ~~~~~~
    Mother of a 17 year old daughter. Her "S" curve was 40 degree thoracic from T3 to T9, and a 70 degree rotatory thorcolumbar from T9 to L4. She was operated on March 9th, 2005 by Dr. Boachie-Adjei at the Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC. She was fused from T11 to L3, using an anterior approach, and the major curve corrected to 20 degrees. She's doing great!

AC's mom here: Thanks so much - I found this very helpful and informative!

Comment

My pleasure... I've been there trying to figure this whole thing out... Good Luck! Message me any time. Susanna
      Susanna
      ~~~~~~
      Mother of a 17 year old daughter. Her "S" curve was 40 degree thoracic from T3 to T9, and a 70 degree rotatory thorcolumbar from T9 to L4. She was operated on March 9th, 2005 by Dr. Boachie-Adjei at the Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC. She was fused from T11 to L3, using an anterior approach, and the major curve corrected to 20 degrees. She's doing great!

Comment

Working...
      X