Mandy's surgery is over!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Jamie was 13 y.o. when she had her surgery. She is now 19 1/2 y.o. and doing great! Once her restrictions were lifted after a year, there's really nothing much she can't do. Her doctor doesn't want her on a trampoline, skydiving or bugy jumping which she never had an intereste in the last two, so no problem there.

Jamie has completed college and taking her boards to become a physical therapy assisant soon. She's done her internships without problems or pain. She rides our 4-wheeler, swims, drives a car and everything else that kids her age enjoy doing. I haven't found anything that she can't do.

Hopes this helps.

Mary Lou
    Mom to Jamie age 21-diagnosed at age 12-spinal fusion 12/7/2004-fused from T3-L2; and Tracy age 19, mild Scoliosis-diagnosed at age 18.

Comment

Gitaraja, I am sorry to just be seeing this thread. I did not get a notice on it.
      "Ihave a question - what age your daughter had the surgery? How she is doing now? and Could you please let me know what are all the activities she is doing and is there is any restriction? I am very worried. Please reply."
      Mandy was 11 when she had her surgery and turned 12 the next month. She is doing excellent. 100 % cleared by her Dr to resume ALL activities!!!
      Email me at arabianfancy@live.com if you want to talk more . It really helps to talk to someone who has been there .
      Gina
      "With God All Things Are Possible"
      Mom to Mandy,age 11, surgery on Jan 14,2010
      to correct 51 degree T and 63 degree L curvatures.

Comment

Working...
      X