Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving

I pray that you all have a wonderful happy Thanksgiving Day! I know through all the aches and pains of healing, I have so much to be thankful for this year, one if the things that I am especially thankfull for is this forum, it truly was a godsend for me. Tonight I will be baking all sorts of cookies and cake, last year I would not have been able to stand at the kitchen counter for more than ten minutes! Anyway, for all of you who are thinking, waiting, or recovering from this surgery, have a wonderful day.
    Dolores A
    June 4, 2009 Anterior L3 - S1
    June 8, 2009 Posterior T4 - Pelvis
    Mark Agulnick, MD FAAOS
    NY Spine & Scoliosis Center

Same to you Delores, hope you and your family have a great day, and it's good to remember where you were last year.

It's uplifting when you can realize from year to year how much you have im proved.

Happy Turkeyday All,
    Shari

Comment

Yes, happy Thanksgiving to all.

It's 8:45 a.m. here, and already I've made the stuffing, peeled potatoes, set the table, prepped the turkey and vacuumed the house.

I am soooooooo much better this year than I was at this time last year. So I am extremely grateful!!!!!
      Chris
      A/P fusion on June 19, 2007 at age 52; T10-L5
      Pre-op thoracolumbar curve: 70 degrees
      Post-op curve: 12 degrees
      Dr. Boachie-adjei, HSS, New York

Comment

Hi Chris,
        How are the wind pipes working for you now??? I hope you can still sing, I know how much you loved it!!!

God bless,
        Love Shari

Comment

Working...
        X