death of a teacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• death of a teacher

Hi every one this school year is hard for me because one of the high school teacher that work at the high schoool i goto pass away two days ago i'm very upset about it.
    Kara
    Brace 4-15-05-5-25-06
    Posterior Spinal Fusion 3-10-10
    T4-L2
    Before 50T
    After 20T

HI Kara
    i was a teacher most of my work life...i loved all my kids...

i am so sorry for your loss! i just wanted you to know, what teachers hope is that they can make a difference in a child's life...that they will be remembered for doing or adding something good to a student's life...

if you can remember your teacher for that, they would be honored! i know what i said may not help right this second..but i hope it helps sometime in the future..for right now, it must hurt alot that you miss your teacher & that person is not there to see or talk to....i dont know a shortcut to the pain, except to carry them in your heart...if you do that, your teacher will be happy...& i believe that person you miss so much will know how you feel...& how you remember them!

i hope your heart feels better soon...

jess

Comment

Originally posted by kennedy View Post
      Hi every one this school year is hard for me because one of the high school teacher that work at the high schoool i goto pass away two days ago i'm very upset about it.
      Hi Kara,

That's terribly sad and hard to deal with. I suspect there must be counselors or other teachers at your school that you can talk to if you need to about it. Friends are good too. Your teacher must have been a really wonderful person. How wonderful that he or she made such a great impression on so many others.

Comment

Working...
      X