need info !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need info !

Hi . my name is Rosie i am going to be 40 this month and i was told at age 14 that i have scoliosis and they told me i would have to wear a brace but i refused ( them things were ugly back in them days ) so anyways here i am with 4 kids and in a hell of alot of pain . Can anybody tell me what would be the best thing for me to do now after all of this time that has gone by and i have not gotten any treatment for it . I also had a really bad fall while playing ball this was like 15 years ago and i really thought i would not be able to get up after that . the pain is getting really bad and it's gone all the way up to my neck .... HELP ! Thank You , Rosie
    dabudda

rosie, you need to go to an neurologist, or your family doctor and let them know you have scoliosis and demand either a mri or a cat scan. why i say demand is because its hard to get doctors to do anything these days when it comes to any spinal injuries or deformities.
    i also was diagnosed at 13 and they dismissed me as it was nothing. now at 28 i have regreted every minute of my parents nor demanding more on the subject. i just had my mris done and for waiting for so long and being hard headed about going to doctors i have digenerative disc disease, spondylosis, dehydrated disc, 3 compressions on spianl cord and one large slipped disc that almost completely pinches spinal cord, but i refuse to go to hospital. but you really should go and please dont be like me.

Comment

Working...
    X