Looking for Dr's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Dr's

I forgot to post this.....I am looking for doctors out of the state of Florida. My daughter is 8 and her curve is 60 degrees, she has been braced for 2 years and her curve jumped 10 degrees in 3 months so I am desperate for some advice! Thank you

how about thying shriners hospital in tampa
    Kara
    Brace 4-15-05-5-25-06
    Posterior Spinal Fusion 3-10-10
    T4-L2
    Before 50T
    After 20T

Comment

Dr's

Hi Kennedy,
      Thank you for posting with advice! We actually go to Shriners in Tampa for her brace. The docs there tell us to stay with our ortho surgeon in Orlando because of the wait list at Shriners. They are a fabulous, generous, organization. What a huge blessing they have been for us and many other families as well. Our insurance covers one brace every 3 years!! And when I say cover I mean they will pay 60%, still a huge balance after that. So we found Shriners orthotic department. But anyway, thank you again and I look forward to hearing anything more that you may come up with!
      Betty Jo

Comment

Hi Betty Jo,

Shriners in Philly treats a lot of juvenile scoliosis. If you are looking for a second opinion they will have the expertise there. Good luck. with your search.
        mamandcrm

G diagnosed 6/08 at almost 7 with 25*
        Providence night brace, increased to 35*
        Rigo-Cheneau brace full-time 12/08-4/10
        14* at 10/09 OOB x-ray
        11* at 4/10 OOB x-ray
        Wearing R-C part-time since 4/10
        latest OOB xray 5/14 13*
        currently going on 13 yrs old

I no longer participate in this forum though I will update signature from time to time with status

Comment

Working...
        X