NYC Docs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lrmb...

You might want to do a search on BOACHIE. I just did it, and found that 15 threads contain discussions about Dr. Boachie. To search, click on the SEARCH icon in the upper right-hand corner of this page.

-Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

nyc docs

hi irmb
      i'm sure you read the post about my daughter using boachie. we just went to him as our second opinion and we are having him do my daughters surgery. If you have any questions about him let me know
      jennifer

Comment

Hi lrmb,

Thanks for your kind words. We will definitely let you know what we think of Boachie. Do you have any spefic doctors at Children's Hospital that we should talk to?

Thanks,
        Susanna
        Susanna
        ~~~~~~
        Mother of a 17 year old daughter. Her "S" curve was 40 degree thoracic from T3 to T9, and a 70 degree rotatory thorcolumbar from T9 to L4. She was operated on March 9th, 2005 by Dr. Boachie-Adjei at the Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC. She was fused from T11 to L3, using an anterior approach, and the major curve corrected to 20 degrees. She's doing great!

Comment

Working...
        X