Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouchy leg pain!!

Hello everyone!
    Well, I have a question regarding leg pain while sleeping... it starts in the low back and hips and extends down both legs all the way to my toes. It is really painful...kind of a dull throbbing pain that keeps getting worse until I move. I was bad enough I wanted to cry, and I have a very high tolerance for pain. I have been getting it off and on. The one night (night before last) it was sooo bad, I would think I had finally fell asleep and roll over and look at the clock and notice it had only been 10 min.!! I hadn't done anything stressfull the day before. I think something was pinching a nerve and caused it to hurt. I experianced it off and on last night but not nearly as severe! I was wondering if it might be from the lumbar curve and the tilted pelvis... Again, it was nothing I have ever experianced, and nothing made it better. I got up and walked a little and that helped temporally and then went back to what it was when I tried to fall asleep. Does anyone else experiance this sort of pain? If, so what helps? We go see the doc in 9 days...hope it doesn't get as bad as the one night!! Hopefully will get some answers. Thanks for reading!
    Diagnosed in '06'
    Wore TLSO brace for 18 mo.
    Upper curve 40 degrees; lower 35 degrees
    Surgery in March '08' (T6 - T11)
    Rods for 7 vertabraes; 3 fused
    Still have lumbar curve (T12 - L4) of now, 33 degrees
    I have osteoarthritis, 3 bulging discs, stenosis, fast progressing lordosis, vertebrea twisting (vertebreas almost on side) all in lumbar spine. Will most likely have another surgery to extend rods and fusion. :'(
Working...
X