No announcement yet.

Recent study on Melatonin and Scoliosis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karen, I am so sorry to hear your news. You have been through enough already. I hope they caught it early enough. You are right, breast cancer is a very complicated disease, not without single cause. I hope I can reassure you that they are working hard to find so many treatments to help. Being in the medical profession yourself, I'm sure you already know this. I have seen nothing but compassion from you, especially in your private messages. I sincerely hope you find success and peace in whatever treatment you choose on your new journey. I must add that I am sorry about your mom, too. I don't care how old we get, losing a loved one does not hurt less. My dad is dying, and I can't seem to prepare myself for it. My greatest sympathies!
    Last edited by rohrer01; 04-29-2010, 08:39 PM.
    Be happy!
    We don't know what tomorrow brings,
    but we are alive today!

Comment

• Dear Karen,

I'm so sorry about your recent diagnosis! It seems there is so much cancer out there, and for you to go through all your scoli troubles, and then your mom, and now this- I am sorry you have such a load...

...but glad they caught it early! Please keep us posted and I wish you the very best for healthy days ahead.
      Amy
      58 yrs old, diagnosed at 31, never braced
      Measured T-64, L-65 in 2009
      Measured T-57, L-56 in 2010, different doc
      2 lumbar levels spondylolisthesis
      Exercising to correct

Comment

Working...
      X