Up Date Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up Date Time

Hi all. I thought I would check in. I have been watching but not posting for a long time now. I am 8 months out now from my 7th surgery. Saw the doc friday and so far nothing has broken again (yet) and I am fusing well. I still have this MARSA infection. It seems to be hiding in the hardware and they can't seem to get it all cleaned out. At some point I will need to have all the hardware removed. For now I just ware my pic line like some kind of badge of honor and do my dailey dose of antibiotics.

This may be out of line, but I don't know where to ask. I have a new Biomet Spinal Pak II that has never been used. For those that don't know what it is, it is a device you wear that has patches similar to a tens unit. You place the patches over the area that is to be fused and it stimulates the process by great amounts. These sell for between 4 and 5 thousand dollars to buy. I am trying to find a place to sell it. I would like to sell it to someone that needs one but has no insurance to pick up the tab. My insurance took care of all but $800 and I would like to sell it for close to that amount. If someone needs it and that is a problem I would be happy to loan it out for as long as it's needed. If someone knows of a spot to sell something like this, please let me know where. If you know of someone that needs one and has no means to get one also let me know and I will ship it out for as long as it's needed.
    Sorry to put this on this forum but I didn't know where else to start.
    My email address is: jesshjr@msn.com
    I hope everyone here is taking it one day at a time. Keep the faith.
    Jess (backtalk)
    March 23, 2006 Anterior/posterior Ileum-T2
    15 1/2 Hours
    Dr. Tom Lowe R.I.P.
Working...
X