Sacramento Area Surgeons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacramento Area Surgeons

Hi, I'm new here. My 28 year old daughter has an S curve and will need surgery. Does anyone have any Dr. recommendations in the Sacramento, CA area?
    Thanks.
    Eric

Hi Eric,

I had successful surgery by a terrific surgeon in Chicago. He’s a talented surgeon with a great bedside manner. I’m doing very well and have had a fairly easy and uncomplicated recovery. My doctor has a brother who’s a spine surgeon in Sacramento, and if he’s anything like his younger brother in Chicago, I think he’s worth taking a look at. Here’s some info on him. http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/orthopa....asp?bioid=313

Good luck with your search.

Comment

Dr. George Picetti is a highly regarded orthopedic surgeon in the Sacramento area. There was even a recent article about him in the Sacramento Bee: link

Best wishes to you and your daughter.

Comment

Sacramento Surgeons

Dee, thanks for your reply. Coincidently, my daughter is going to see Dr. Picetti, later in the month for a consultation.
        If I may ask, did you or a friend have a good experience with him?
        Eric

Comment

We actually just had our appointment with Dr. Picetti today. Although getting the time and date of the appointment nailed down was a bit of a challenge, our time with him was very good. We will be seeing him again in 6 months for a follow up.

If you can visit the office before your appointment, ask if you can pick up one of the DVDs (they're free) of Dr. Picetti describing his less-invasive surgical techniques following the case of one of his patients. I wish we had seen it before our appointment.

Comment

Working...
          X