Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wanted to Brag...lol....I mean share good news!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lynn-
    Thanks so much for sharing this good news. It means so much to me to hear a positive story. So often we only hear the bad news...
    I will probably have "the surgery" at some point down the road - currently no pain or problems, so I am not in a rush to have it right now. But I am also realistic that down the road it may be necessary. The thought of having surgery terrifies me. I am so uplifted and encouraged by posts like yours.

Comment

Originally posted by albsmom View Post
      Lynn-
      Thanks so much for sharing this good news. It means so much to me to hear a positive story. So often we only hear the bad news...
      I will probably have "the surgery" at some point down the road - currently no pain or problems, so I am not in a rush to have it right now. But I am also realistic that down the road it may be necessary. The thought of having surgery terrifies me. I am so uplifted and encouraged by posts like yours.
      You're welcome. I was terrified as well...for good reason....its a BIG surgery that truly changes your life. Or at least it does this early on. I have "good" days and bad...and its hard to predict & its also inconsistant, as you will see by all of my posts. Take your time w/the surgery if you have the time & live your life to the fullest now. If given the chance...no take backs now..ha ha ha...I would have waited a few more years..when my son who just turned 4 doesnt need me quite as much, etc...but its done & over with, and I can start adjusting to my new life. I will be happy its over with in a few months Im sure! lol Thanks for the post & do what you feel is best for you! Take care!
      Lynn -30.... something
      DxD @ 8 yrs old: 10* curve-no brace-no nothin'!
      At age 26: Thorasic 48*/Lumbar 50*
      At age 34: Thorasic 58*/Lumbar 60*
      Posterior T5-L4 Fusion Jan 14th, 2009 w/Dr Tribus
      UW Madison, WI Hospital
      **AFTER: less than 10* Thorasic/15* Lumbar**

Comment

Working...
      X