Dr. Hubbell in Atlanta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Hubbell in Atlanta?

Does anyone know anything about Dr. David Hubbell at the Emory Spine Center in Atlanta? Based on the comments I've read in this forum, I tried to get an appointment with Dr. Horton at Emory, but he is booked until June and won't see me without recent x-rays anyway.

Unless someone has a poor review, I'll keep the appointment. If he recommends surgery, I'll see Dr. Horton. (Dr. Hubbell isn't a surgeon.)

Thanks!

Dr. Hubbell

Hello! Not sure about Hubbell but I am seeing Dr. Horton. He is doing my surgery on April 16th. He's a great dr and his nurse, Jean Youngblood, is even better. My suggestion would be to keep that appointment and do as you said, see Dr. Horton for surgery.
    Becky-29 New Market, TN
    Spinal Fusion 3/17/09
    T3 to L3-73 degree curve to a 20ish

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength

Comment

Thanks!

Becky 331, Thanks for the reply and the advice. I did see Dr. Hubbell. He was probably a good fit for me because, as it turns out, I am not a surgery candidate. My curve hasn't progressed in the recent years (at least not significantly); the changes I've been seeing and feeling are more muscular than skeletal. I'm relieved and going to physical therapy now.

I hope that your surgery goes well. I've seen so many great reviews for Dr. Horton.

Comment

Working...
      X