new surgery date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new surgery date

My daughters staff is gone but they postponed the surgery until February 9th to make sure it was completely gone. Back to waiting. The funny thing is that I am so tired of being worried that I am not anymore. She doesn't have to do pre-op again so thats good

Sharon

That is great that they have a new date set and that she was able to get in so soon! Keep us posted!!

I am really glad the infection is gone too!

Comment

Smile, glad to hear you guys are back on track. Your 2 days before Kaitlyns surgery date. Keep in touch.

Comment

We'll be thinking of you both on Feb. 9. Hang in there. You are doing great.
        Carmell
        mom to Kara, idiopathic scoliosis, Blake 19, GERD and Braydon 14, VACTERL, GERD, DGE, VEPTR #137, thoracic insufficiency, rib anomalies, congenital scoliosis, missing coccyx, fatty filum/TC, anal stenosis, horseshoe kidney, dbl ureter in left kidney, ureterocele, kidney reflux, neurogenic bladder, bilateral hip dysplasia, right leg/foot dyplasia, tibial torsion, clubfoot with 8 toes, pes cavus, single umblilical artery, etc. http://carmellb-ivil.tripod.com/myfamily/

Comment

Working...
        X