Dr. Isador Lieberman, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Isador Lieberman, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio

I'm new to the forum and did not know about this physician feedback thread. I discovered it after already posting in response to a physician inquiry in the Adult/Surgery thread area. Here are our initial posts from that thread. If anyone has had Dr. Lieberman as their surgeon, both of us would greatly appeciate hearing about it!

Thanks a lot, Heidi
    __________________________________________________ __

Hello,

I live in the Cleveland area and am looking for patients that have had scoliosis surgery by Dr. Isador Lieberman of the Cleveland Clinic.
    I'm 42 years old with a very significant "S" curve and need to have surgery in the near future.
    I'd like to learn about what type of surgery you had, how you are doing now, what you thought of Dr. Lieberman and the Cleveland Clinic, etc...

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Robin
    __________________________________________________ __

Hi! Although Dr. Lieberman is not my surgeon, I have an appointment to see him next February (he was booked up till then!). I did a lot of research and was impressed by his expertise on adult scoliosis, the fact that he has given many lectures on spinal surgery, co-authored an Atlas on it, and has even invented impoved instrumentation. I wish I didn't have to wait so long to see him! He has also been involved in minimally invasive surgery. I didn't like the fact that one scoliosis expert I was referred to dismissed that option as a "fad." I want to see Dr. Lieberman to get his opinion on that, though from my research, I don't think I qualify anyway (my curves are 65 degrees thoracic and 58 degrees lumbar). I'm pretty sure he'll recommend surgery, so he will be my future surgeon. Please keep in touch with me and let me know how everything goes with you!

Dr. Lieberman is wonderful!! He has a great bedside manner, easy to talk to and so is his surgical nurse MaryKay. Although I have had several complications he has done everything possible to help get me through this. My first surgery was March 2001 and have been seeing him since June 1999 which is when I first moved to the Cleveland area. The Clinic has top notch doctors, I've had several consults with infectious disease and neuralogy as well and have been pleased with all. Hope this helps in making your decision.

Comment

Working...
    X