Quackwatch and Schroth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rohrer01 View Post

I don't know anyone that's not super rich that has a nice warm swimming pool in their house (meaning I don't know anyone).
    I supposed in your country was something very common!. I think I have never seen a film showing a house without one. I'm not super rich but I bought this http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/...mba-filtro-_JM well, is good for hot days and even is less than one meter high is possible to float, something really good.

Rohrer your pain is only because muscle contractions (as as torticollis) or also because inflamation?

Comment

• Originally posted by flerc View Post
      I supposed in your country was something very common!. I think I have never seen a film showing a house without one. I'm not super rich but I bought this http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/...mba-filtro-_JM well, is good for hot days and even is less than one meter high is possible to float, something really good.

Rohrer your pain is only because muscle contractions (as as torticollis) or also because inflamation?
      Many people in my country have swimming pools. We had a nice in-ground pool when I was a kid. I mean INDOOR pool so that I don't have to go outside. Where I live it's too cold to have even an outdoor pool. The people that have pools in my area get the above ground pools and take them down every autumn. They would freeze solid if they didn't.

My pain is from muscles, nerves and bones. I'm sure there's a degree of inflammation going on at times. My shoulder joint had a LOT of inflammation before I had surgery. That was a different kind of pain. I can tell when it is muscle pain, which is the primary pain I have. I'm not sure which pain is the worst. They can all be severe. Nerve pain can be really excruciating as can muscle pain. Bone pain, at least to me, seems to be a constant ache that never leaves. I get that in my neck and upper back, too. I can tell it's bone pain when the pain increases by touching the bone or spinous processes. But, then again, if the spinous process are pushed on it can hurt the muscles and nerves surrounding it. But when I'm having bone pain and the spinous process is touched, the pain is localized to that vertebra. Sometimes when there is so much pain, it's hard to tell which one it is. Honestly, it's probably a combination of all of them. Nerve pain is more easily identified because it shoots or spreads and has certain characteristics to it like electrical shock, tingling, burning, numbness and an ache that feels like a toothache or chipped tooth.
      Be happy!
      We don't know what tomorrow brings,
      but we are alive today!

Comment

• In my country is not so common to have a swimming pool even outdoors. I would be very happy having one, even using it only in summer. Everything may be done in an antigravity environment

There are 'no drug' products against inflamation and Indiba is used for some kind of bone pain, probably also other low frequency machines.. about nerves, probably the direct cause must to be vanished, I'm not sure.
        Probably a solution for dystonia arise in few years. Advances in Neurosciences seems to be amazing. http://brain.oxfordjournals.org/cont...6/12/2571.full

Comment

Working...
        X