chiropracter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chiropracter

has anyone used one to help with the area's there are no rods? What are you're opinoins? Any problems? Was it or has it been successful. what exadctly have you had done? thanks for checking out my post.
    Emma

Scoliosis Surgery May 1989
    Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Hi Amme...

When I have severe neck pain (usually once or twice a year), I go to my chiropractor for a neck adjustment. It does seem to help. A few months ago, I needed an adjustment, and my chiropractor was on vacation. The guy who was handling his patients did some adjustments that scared the sh*t out of me. Despite my warning that I had a long fusion, he did some very aggressive moves, including some that seemed to be within the fusion area. I was shocked to get off of the table and feel better than I had in many years. I probably wouldn't risk it again, but it was an interesting experience.

Regards,
    Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
    X