One more try- Dr. Bridwell, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more try- Dr. Bridwell, anyone?

I am seeking a doc for a second opinion about my progressive Scheuermann's kyphosis. I posted below about Dr. Gupta in Chicago, but I haven't received any feedback, though I read about him here. I live about 3 hours from Chicago where he is.

I am now wondering if anyone has actually been to Dr. Bridwell in St. Louis for revision. I actually saw him for a second opinion for my first surgery in 1989. St. Louis is about 4 hours from where I live. I'd be willing to drive.

Sorry to keep asking about docs. It's just that what I am dealing with is very rare, from what I understand, so I want to go to someone who hopefully has had experience with it.

Thanks for any input or ideas.

Allison

Just happened to see your post today. I had surgery with Dr Bridwell last Dec. It was my first surgery (and I hope my last) so I can't address the revision issue. I think the world of Dr Bridwell. Would not hesitate to see him.
    Jan Lotherington,
    56* thoracic curve, 50* lumbar curve
    A/P fusion T3-Sacrum, Dec 11&13 2007
    at age 55
    Dr Bridwell

Comment

If you email me privately I can get you in touch with a group that has some of Dr. Bridwell's patients.

Take care!

askforken@aol.com

Comment

Working...
      X