looking for info on Dr. Joseph Cauthen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for info on Dr. Joseph Cauthen

I just want to ask anyone in the group if you have seen, heard about, etc: Dr. Joseph Cauthen, North FL Neurosurgery in Gainesville FL. I found him on the net (of course) and Gainesville is only 5 hrs from my home. His web info looks good, but as we all know that sure is not a way to select a Dr. It can be very difficult to find the money, time & physical stamina to travel to meet each Dr that looks good on paper. Any information that anyone can provide sure would be helpful. At present I am looking for someone to do surgery on my neck. I had a plate put in a yr ago C4-5, C5-6, C6-7. Now the top of my neck, the very bottom of my neck & the left side of my skull are so painful. I have known pain before but this has been top of the list. Later, I also need to find someone to do revision for flatback, stenosis, pseudoarthrosis, etc. I also need to have a foot looked at & perhaps more surgery. I just want to also thank each of you for being such a wonderful source of knowledge & support. I don't post often because of pain, but it is so comforting to be able to sit down & know that help is a keystroke away.
    scoli appeared age 15
    untreated until age 30
    41* T & 72* L
    Harrington Rod T4 to L4
    33* T & 53* L
    neck instrumentation C3-4,C4-5,C6-7
    Revision coming up in Nov. 2012
Working...
X