Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Teenagers/Kids Here?

Smile I am here!

hey, I am 10 almost 11, actually in a few months. I totally think there are way more parents online than teens/kids.Talk to you soon!

Hey Im 14!! I just started using this website, so i dont really know what Im doing, but I would love to talk to someone around my age!

Does anyone know what PM is?? hmmm...
    Ohh and i have a minor curve at 20, is anyone else like that?
    Courtsta!

Beautiful Inside and Out...
    Even with a curve!

Soccergirl,

Welcome! Everone is welcome here, but sorry to say, this forum tends to be more adults than kids. There is a site similar to this one called SpineKids which tends to be more kids/teens than adults. You'll find a lot of kids your age there who understand what you are going through. You'll find that a lot of people visit both forums.

Mary Lou
    Mom to Jamie age 21-diagnosed at age 12-spinal fusion 12/7/2004-fused from T3-L2; and Tracy age 19, mild Scoliosis-diagnosed at age 18.

Yeah I know right? I think that all the teens should be together on here because we all get each other and what we have to go through, it is a whole different experience for a parent. For us we know that pain, embarrassment about the way we look, the braces, the surgeries. I want..need someone who knows what I am going through to talk to.
    Just keep looking up.

12 goin on 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont be scared at all... i wore a brace for about 6 months,but i was in so much pain that when they took them off that i had progressed from a 50 degree to a 66 degree. long story short i am having surgery on dec 13th an ya im kinda scared.... i cried at school twice in 2 weeks......... but take my advice, dont be scared, i just had my friend who was in the room unexpectedly comfort me.