Dr. David Bradford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. David Bradford

I just found this board and am very excited to hear others expressing what I deal with living with scoliosis.

I was diagnosed with scholiosis in the early 70's. I was referred to Dr. Bradford by an ortho surgeon who wasn't sure if I needed surgery or not. I traveled to Minneapolis to the University Hospitals and saw Dr. Bradford for many years. He put me in a modified brace and slowed the progress of my curves.

Is this the same Dr. Bradford now in CA? He is very professional and yet very personable. I am very thankful for his treatment and although I suffer more (age makes it worse!), I know I would have been much worse without his intervention.

I am thankful to have found this board and look forward to learning what more I can do to alleviate the pain of scoliosis.

Lori

Hi Lori...

Yes, it's the same David Bradford. He moved to UCSF around 1991, and has made UCSF one of the top spinal deformity clinics in the country.

Regards,
    Linda
    (Scoliosis Assn of San Francisco)
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
    X