Advanced BioStructural Correction™

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrJesseJutkowit
    You can post all the baloney you want and the attacks from the Chiropractic profession but the truth is that I figured out the basics of how structural correction works and why and why it does not work when it does not.

I do not make up those pictures or the results noted by the patients. ABC™ consistently accomplishes what other methods of structural correction only occasionally accomplish.

Dr. J
    If you have really done what you say here, then you can publish that in a top-shelf medical journal.

Shall I hold my breath?
    Sharon, mother of identical twin girls with scoliosis

No island of sanity.

Question: What do you call alternative medicine that works?
    Answer: Medicine

"We are all African."

Comment

Originally posted by DrJesseJutkowit
      You can post all the baloney you want and the attacks from the Chiropractic profession but the truth is that I figured out the basics of how structural correction works and why and why it does not work when it does not.

I do not make up those pictures or the results noted by the patients. ABC™ consistently accomplishes what other methods of structural correction only occasionally accomplish.

Dr. J
      That's nice ... here's a pat on the head. Run along now and wash your hands: I'm sure some fool out there with a migraine needs your "help".

Pam™
      Fusion is NOT the end of the world.
      AIDS Walk Houston 2008 5K @ 33 days post op!

41, dx'd JIS & Boston braced @ 10
      Pre-op ±53°, Post-op < 20°
      Fused 2/5/08, T4-L1 ... Darrell S. Hanson, Houston

VIEW MY X-RAYS
      EMAIL ME

Comment

Working...
      X