UwishinU felt better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UwishinU felt better?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After fusions (T-2 to T-11) and later (T-11 to sacrum) and refusions (6) from t-2 to sacrum, posteriorly, as well as anteriorly, I have survived to 55 years old. Multiple bone grafts from both hips. Harrington Rod, Texas Shriners Rite Hospital instrumentations. All removed. As of 2006 my sacrum is screwed to L-5 to hold my butt on. Name a pain med and chances are- I've tried it.
    Last month I had an amazing experience. A dear friend of mine introduced me to a bottle of MonaVie. It is an acaii juice blend with glucosamine and celadrin. Within 7 days of taking 2 (2oz) servings a day, I went from 8 tylenol/day to ZERO. After years of laying awake unable to achieve comfort or sleep for more than 3-4 hours, I fell asleep at 9pm and awoke the next morning painfree.
    Mona Vie is not sold in stores, it is distributed by people just like you and me, because the company doesn't want anyone but the consumer to profit as a "Middleman".
    You may have heard of the acaii berry from the rainforest recently. Mona Vie has developed a patented way of getting the berry to the processing plant without losing its anti-oxidant powers.
    There is so much I have learned about this product since my own amazing results. I never expected to feel this good, mainly because, since my first spinal fusion at age 16, I have been in pain.
    Among the physical issues this juice blend may affect are: Migraines,as well as blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, and numerous other ailments. It makes no claims as far as its medicinal achievements. The discovery is "In the Bottle". Order a case, which is one month's supply and see for yourself. They recommend the gel packs for migraines. Check it out at www.TheGreatProduct.com/UwishinU and read some of the testimonials available at www.acaiihealthinfo.com . They say it takes three attempts to convince someone to try something new. I hope you take the leap of faith in one. Research this thoroughly and try it. It has been a life-changing salvation for me. I literally feel better day after day. And they say it may take up to 90 days to realize the full benefit of this product. So by June 5th, 2008 I may be unrecognizable, my family is "wowed" by what's happened in just 5 weeks. One thing that has increased my stability and strength is that my inflammation is so much better I have lost my limp. AND I DON"T MISS IT A BIT!
    The Amazonian tribes who have been ingesting this fruit for generations have been among the healthiest populations on earth. The rainforest is non-toxic and unpolluted, a stark contrast to the chemically treated foods we ingest. Check out the websites. see for yourself.
    Jeralyn is Queen!
Working...
X